Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Mama Car

You know how I recently upsized my purse and am now ready to upsize my car too? Well after just a few hours of searching online and car shopping over one weekend, I have decided this is the car I will get.

This, my friends, is a Ch.evy Trav.erse. It has all of the amenities of a minivan, but it doesn't look like a minivan. The only other thing it doesn't have in common with a minivan is a ton of space, but I am willing to give up a bit of space for a car that doesn't automatically stereotype me as a woman driver in a minivan (e.g., stupid, unable to drive and think that the same time).

This is exactly the color I want too. It can come with all the amenities such as a DVD entertainment system for the kiddies and climate controls in the back seat, which is a huge selling point for me. I want one RIGHT NOW, but not only do I not need it right now, Hubs and I are very diligently paying off our credit cards and heading toward getting out of debt in the next few months. Once the cards are gone and there is a bun in the oven, this baby will be mine. I salivate and dream about it daily.

Just a side note, I am behind on commenting and reading, again, but will be catching up this weekend. :)

4 comments:

Potters said...

It looks pretty nice. I am wanting to upgrade but Kenny doesn't want to yet :(. Maybe once baby girl gets here he will change his mind. Good luck paying your debt down.

The Hopeful Elephant said...

My BFF just got this car, and it rocks! It's fantastic. Good choice! ;)

Life Happens said...

That is a nice looking car. I love the space in the minivan, but I could go for a better outside look.

I hope you get the second baby AND the new mom car soon!!

AnxiousMummyto3 said...

Sooo excited for you that you have found your dream car. Good to wait to buy until you're out of debt though :)
I didn't notice you being behind on commenting-but I am too so sorry!!
xx