The first award is this little ditty:
All we need is a little LOVE! This blog is about sisters uniting together and giving others some love because life is hard and who couldn't use a little love? The rules for this award is simple.I LOVE YOU=8 letters which gives you 8 rules :)
Here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award and write a little bit about why you love them.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Nominate no more than 17 people (why 17?) who you love or you think could use some love.
5. Write one word (you can only use a word once) about what you love about their blog.
6. You cannot nominate someone who has already been nominated-the love has to spread to all.
7-Post links to the 17 blogs you nominate.
8-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
I don't follow 17 blogs, but I'll pass this on the best I can.
~Ifer - Endearing
Sarah - Real
That's all. I'm lame, I know. If you want this award and come across my blog, consider yourself awarded.
The second award from the same beautiful Hannah is this little ditty.
Here are the rules for this award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2.Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3.Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4.Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5.Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6.Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7.Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Seven new things huh? Well, here goes:
- I am staying up really late to write this post. Its almost midnight, and I have to work tomorrow.
- I am afraid to start TTC #2. I was excited until I realized how close we are to being able to try again and realized what we are really up against, and now I'm scared.
- My dad has a friend who is a psychic. This friend said that I would have a baby girl, but that the road to her birth would be long and hard. I did, and it was. No one told him we were struggling to get pg. He recently said I ovulate late in my cycles, which is part of our problem TTC. I do. He had never been told that. He told my mother during a reading that I was not yet healthy enough to conceive, that my body was still healing from my last pregnancy. This is true and correct. We are not allowed to start TTC again until Feb to give my body time to heal. He said we would have two more children. He also said that I would not get pregnant in the next year. I hope he is wrong about the latter, but he has been spot on with everything else.
- I am not a judgemental person. I don't care who you are, what you look like, or anything else as long as you are a good person. It is rare I come across someone I don't like, and if I don't like them, there is a very good reason.
- I love to get people who don't smile at anyone to smile at me in passing. I work with four people who for the longest time would not smile at anyone in passing in the halls. They seemed jaded by life and not polite or pleasant people at all. They smile at me and say hello now. I broke them down. :D
- I love to give. I am a very giving person. I love Christmas and any opportunity I have to give gifts. Giving is more fun to me than receiving. It is truly all the gift I ever want.
- I married a true blue native Texan, and just gave birth to one a few months ago.