Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Munchkin

This is going to be a short post, as it is 12:30 a.m. once again (what is it with me at being on here at 12:30? Good grief!), but I made a promise to the ever so sweet and lovely Hannah in my last post.

Last Friday I went out to get the mail, completely oblivious to what awaited me on the other side of the little metal door. When I opened it, I saw a package inside. I figured it must be for DH, as I hadn't ordered anything. Upon inspection, I realized the package was for me, and it was from Hannah!

When I opened the envelope, I found this super adorable outfit in it for the Munchkin, along with a hand blown glass angel, and a sweet card.

I wanted to put the Munchkin in the outfit right away, but decided to wait for a full day when I had her home with me, which was this past Thursday. I totally enjoyed watching her romp around in this super cute outfit, and I thought of Hannah all day.

Thank you so much for the sweet, thoughtful gift Hannah! I enjoy it more than I can say, especially because it came from you.

I wish you all the very best on your current cycle. I pray that God blesses you with a baby. You and Steve will make fantastic parents, and I long to shower you with gifts too.

I've got my fingers crossed, and as I did for Fran, I'll braid my dog's hair if it gives you that little bit of extra luck that you need for this cycle to take. :)

3 comments:

S.I.F. said...

You seriously have the most beautiful child ever! And that outfit is adorable!

Fran said...

That's such a cute outfit!! And Hannah if you read my comment, believe me, Saige's braided dog has an immense power!! Much love, Fran

Life Happens said...

I'm so glad it fits her! I just want to eat her up!

Thank you for the prayers. I really need them. I am grateful to have met so many kind wonderful people, like yourself, from blogging. It is a wonderful sisterhood.