Here are the rules accompanying the nomination:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
- Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Seven interesting things you don't already know? Hmmm...
- My husband promised to buy me laser hair removal for my upcoming birthday, and if he doesn't dish out, I will be seriously upset. The idea of never shaving my pits again sounds like heaven!
- I have officially ended my relationship with my MIL. After a few more nasty emails we both decided the relationship was irreparable and went out separate ways. As a last, somewhat mean hurrah, I sent a picture of the Munchkin on her first birthday along with a letter talking about her first go around the calendar to everyone in her family but her... including her ex-husband whom she still sees on a regular basis. Mean, I know, but I don't appreciate what and how things went down between us.
- I am a very easy-going, accepting person, but don't cross me. It takes a lot to get to the point where I retaliate. One area where it doesn't take much is when you hurt someone I care about. In high school there was a girl who was picking on a close friend of mine for no apparent reason other than to be rude. She didn't do anything to me, but she made my friend feel really bad. I only saw it once, but it never happened in front of me again because I told her her name meant "slut" in Australia. :D (That was my story for Noelle. [I'll got to battle for you too!])
- I am officially back at TTC again. I got the green light from my doctor last week.
- My next pregnancy will be considered extremely high risk, but it is something I have to do. I know I am in good, capable hands with my doctor, who has promised me she will be there with me every step of the way and will monitor my pregnancy very closely.
- I love blogging because of all of the wonderful people I get to "meet." I love being able to be there for people and knowing I left comments that helped uplift and make them feel better. My goal is to be the best blog friend I can possibly be. My blog role is always accepting new friends.
- My husband and I have been together for almost 6 years, and I am still every bit as attracted to him as I was the day I met him. It feels like no time has gone by, yet it has been 6 years.
I would pass this award along, but I think all of my blog friends have already had it, some of them multiple times. If you haven't gotten it yet, let me know and I'll update this post and pass it along to you!