Sunday, February 28, 2010

You Make Me So Very Happy

My sweet bloggy friend Anxious Mummy has graciously awarded me the Happy 101 award. Thankfully she did it after I had a great weekend. :) Thanks for the love sweetie!


When you receive the Happy 101 Award, you have to list 10 things that make your day and then list 10 blogs worthy of this award as well. Post a link to the blogs you nominate, and make sure you let them know that they have been nominated!

Here are my 10 things:
  1. Being with my baby girl. I just can't get enough of her. I am so glad I went through so much to get her because she was worth every step of the journey. In fact, she made it so worth it, I am willing to go to even greater lengths to give her a sibling.
  2. Cuddling with DH. I always feel so safe and warm in his arms. I always tell him that I just fit right in the nook of his arm. Our snuggle time is a nightly occurrence, and is always very looked forward to.
  3. My pooches. There is nothing in this world like a good dog, and I have two of the best. Their unconditional love and amazing snuggles help me get through some of the roughest days. Not only that, but they are great cleaners. The Munchkin throws food on the floor or spits up, and the dogs go to work. Gross, but great.
  4. Spring in Texas. It feels like spring here the last few days and I just can't get enough. It is so rejuvenating and exciting. I feel like everything is fresh and good things are waiting to happen. In fact, I bought seeds, pots and dirt this weekend, and the Munchkin and I planted them today.
  5. Tex Mex. Spicy Mexican food that has been Texanized. I am a guacamole fiend.
  6. My bed. Enough said.
  7. Friends, blog and IRL. I have never had so many friends in my life until I started my blog and then moved to Texas. The support and love that is shown in tough times could move the biggest mountain. I am so glad to not only be supported, but to reciprocate. There is nothing as warming as knowing you helped make someone's day.
  8. Music. I could not live in a world without music. I listen to it everywhere, all day long.
  9. Flowers. They smell and look great. They make my day and my world a prettier place to live.
  10. Plants. I didn't have a green thumb until I started IF treatments. Now I have a house full of plants. I love watching them grow and flower. I am always on the lookout for new additions.

Update!

I happily pass this award along to Suzanne! Thanks for giving me someone to pass happiness onto!

If anyone else hasn't had it, please let me know. :)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Saige, I haven't had this award yet.

Potters said...

What a cute post. It is always fun to hear about the things that make you happy.